FREE Online Training
For A Career In Paid Public Speaking
This 1-day course is designed to give you an insider’s overview of the professional speaking business and teach you how to build a million-dollar speaking career.
Here Is What You Will Learn
• How to succeed in the speaking business
• How to select your topic
• How to build a multi-dimensional business model
• How to become a one-of-a-kind personality speaker
• How to break into the two richest speaking markets
• How to leverage the most powerful speaker marketing strategy
• How to become a public figure and build celebrity
• How to set your speaking fees
• How to become a profitable author
• How to sell yourself as a professional speaker
And much more…
Steve Siebold helps Fortune 500 companies increase sales through mental toughness training. His clients include Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, and Procter & Gamble. He’s written seven books on mental toughness, two of which have become business best sellers with over 250,000 copies in print.
Steve appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, ABC News, CBS News, FOX News, Fox Business Network, The BBC in Europe, NBC Australia, CCTV in China, and dozens of others. Over 100 million people have seen or heard Steve interviewed on TV, radio or in print media in since 2012.
In 2013, Steve became the first professional speaker to be invited to attend the Academy Awards (the Oscars) in Hollywood. He accepted the invitation to attend again in 2014 with Academy Award winning director Kieth Merrill, who signed on to direct the first major motion picture ever made about a professional speaker. The movie is tentatively title “The Mentor” and will tell the true-life story of the business partnership and success of Bill Gove and Steve Siebold during the last five years of Mr. Gove’s life. The producers are hoping to cast legendary actor Anthony Hopkins as the late Bill Gove.